Friday, March 31, 2006

Shout out...

Quick shout out as the weekend approaches:

Regular participant Kathi got her bib number for Ironman Arizona (coming up next weekend!!!!!) - number 2129! Whoohoo! Very cool Kathi, I'll be out of town next weekend, but will be sure to follow your progress at Ironmanlive whenever I'm around a computer -

Sister-in-law Iris is running the Cherry Blossom Ten Mile Run in D.C. this Saturday - go #12072...

Good friend Alison is in full on taper for the Boston Marathon, coming up on April 17th...number 13158...

Steady on everybody - try to check in and let me know how it's all going for you if you think about it. May the wind be at your backs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the advice Iris, I will have to give that a try!

-Todd

Anonymous said...

wooo whoo thank you Chris for the shout!! I am gonna need all the good vibes that I can get :)!! I went on a 70 miler today and it was so windy, I feel like I was beat to He&*(... Where will you be this weekend, If you mentioned it, I think that might have missed it :( . If you are racing good luck, training, then train smart or relaxing, you deserve it...

Smile and have a great week and an even better weekend.

Kathi