Friday, July 14, 2006

#546 is in the building...

Picked up my packet today for the Lifetime Fitness Triathlon tomorrow - I'll be wearing #546 for those that are interested. I'll also be rocking a snazzy blue Orca trisuit with white and gold trim - very handsome, so everyone take pictures. Good times. Our good friend Todd is #3031.

I'm having some serious tightness in my right calf after Wednesday's long run, so I'm doing what I can to keep it elevated and iced, and wearing an Ace bandage (or "sympathy wrap", as my sister was wont to call it back in the day) for compression and lots of Icy Hot. Let's hope I can loosen it up a bit before tomorrow or I may be taking it easier on the run than I'd anticipated.

Okay! Time to go get Ol' Blue race ready, pack my stuff, eat some noodles and be chillin' like a villian. Look for a race report over the weekend!

2 comments:

Pharmie said...

I'll be there! Steve is number 1332. Yeah 100 degree triathletes!

Anonymous said...

Good luck, C and T, I'll be thinking of you out there on that hot morning...